How to book
- Telephone Allison Small or Anne Woolley on 01702 589543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
- You may take an option on a particular chalet for 48 hours whilst you consult other members of your party.
- To complete your booking, we request you complete the on line booking form and make the deposit payment, which must be paid within 1 week of submiting the booking form.
- Payment of the deposit should be made by the party leader. The deposit required is £2,000 if booking the entire chalet or £200 per person if booking individual rooms. Please contact us if other group members wish to pay individually.
- No booking exists until you have paid the deposit and we have confirmed your booking with you. We will send you an invoice to confirm the booking.
- The balance is due for payment 8 weeks prior to departure. Should you book within 8 weeks of departure the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
- Once the balance has been paid you will be sent a confirmation pack, with chalet information details and directions, how to book lift passes and equipment hire.
- Payment must be made by the party leader either by credit/debit card, bank transfer or cheque, made payable to Ski Cuisine Ltd and sent to: 49 Burges Road, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS1 3AX
Prices quoted on the web site are for exclusive booking of the whole chalet only. Unless specified as other wise prices are for 7 nights. Depending on availability or where a per person price is quoted, part chalet bookings will be accepted and quotes can be provided on request. Priority will be given to clients booking whole chalets.
The maximum occupancy of any chalet is for the number of beds advertised on the web site. This number must not be exceeded unless agreed with Ski Cuisine at the time of booking. In the case where your group may exceed the max capacity, any extra persons will be charged on a cover charge basis. We reserve the right to refuse any extra people over and above the maximum number of beds advertised if we feel is is in excess of the chalet's available bedrooms space.
If you take an exclusive chalet booking and do not fill all the beds, no reduction in price will be offered. In the event in any member of your group cancelling, the full amount will still be payable to Ski Cuisine
Applies to children only in split chalet bookings:
Children's discounts - apply to age on date holiday commences.
- Children under 2 years sharing parents room pay £150 - includes meals, cot & high chair.
- Children under 12 years, please call to discuss
- Extra 2 beds ( room 4) for children at Quatre Meules £200 per child cover charge
What is included?
7 nights accommodation and all meals and services as described on this website.
What is not included
Travel, transfers to and from the airport, holiday & medical insurance, lift passes, ski hire, tuition, lunches, evening meal on staff day off, breakfast on arrival, nanny service.
Transfers - £30 return per person from Moutiers, minimum of 2 persons required.
The person who signs the booking form is liable for that booking, even if other names appear on the form. No contract shall exist until we have received the completed booking form, deposits and we have confirmed your booking by means of invoice.
If monies are not paid according to the booking conditions as set above we reserve the right to cancel booking and keep deposits without further reference to clients.
Web Site Information
Although we take care to ensure that the particulars in our web site are correct, we are not liable for any changes that may occur between the time of booking and the time our clients go on holiday.
Floor plans in the brochure are purely for information and not to scale.
We may recommend child minding services, ski schools, ski hire, airlines, transfer and travel companies or other services to you. However, we expect you to make your own enquiries as to the suitability, qualification and insurance of any of these services or staff that we recommend to you. We can accept no responsibility in regard to the security or performance of these services.
Change Over Day
We ask all our guests to be sympathetic to the fact that it is occasionally possible that out going and in coming guests may overlap for part of the day. This is due to the flexible service that we offer of catering for individuals preferred travel options. We would ask that you do not arrive at your chalet before 10am and that your rooms will be available from 4pm. Your chalet hosts will try to be flexible and store luggage and if possible try to arrange changing facilities if you arrive early or depart later in the day. We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10am so that the chalet hosts can prepare for guest arrivals.
The person making the booking shall indemnify us against all actions, loses, damages, and costs that may arise from any person (such as chalet owner) as a consequence of any act or default by such a person making the booking or any person he or she may have included on the booking form.
Cancellations of Holidays
We shall not cancel the holiday after the date when the final payment is due, unless it's necessary to do so for reasons out of our control. These reasons include war, political unrest, strikes, acts of God, epidemics, riots, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activities, natural and technical disasters, closure of ports and airports, or unless the client defaults in the payments of monies due. If for a reason without our control it becomes necessary to cancel a holiday on or before the date when the final payment is due, we shall offer a refund of all monies paid. Cancellations of holidays should be made in writing to Ski Cuisine with proof of posting.
Cancellation charges are:
- In excess of 56 days before departure loss of deposit
- 55-35 days before departure 50% of total price
- 34-21 days before departure 70% of total price
- 20-15 days before departure 80% of total price
- 14-0 days before departure 100% of total price
Proper Law of Contract
The contract is governed by the laws of the UK and parties there to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts in the determination of any matters arising under the contract. Ski Cuisine Ltd is a registered company with Companies House UK
Foreign Exchange & Market Exchange
We reserve the right to alter the cost of the holiday in case of significant fluctuations of the Pound Sterling on foreign exchange markets and pass on to the customer the full increase in cost which occurred to us as a result of the same.
As with all booking websites and travel operators we collect personal information from you when you book online at www.skicuisine.co.uk
We would like to retain your details to enable us to send you information to make your booking experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your booking, inform you of any problems or changes and to inform you of our exciting offers. If you prefer not to receive this information or any marketing material please contact us on 01702 589543 or email us on email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
The information we collect is:
- Your name
- Email address
- Home address
- Telephone number
- Credit card details
Ski Cuisine Ltd takes protection of your privacy very seriously. We do not pass our customer details on to any other business or individual unless required to do so by law.
As you browse www.skicuisine.co.uk and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standards.
We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information from unauthorised access, which makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
Should you have any questions regarding data protection please contact us.