Find out about Ski Cuisine chalets and find the best ski chalet for you.
With Ski Cuisine you will enjoy a premium service, excellent food and a great alpine experience in our ski chalets.
Here we answer frequently asked questions about our service. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
- What’s the best way to get to the chalets?
- What time can we arrive at the chalet and what time must we vacate?
- We are looking for a chalet close to the piste, which chalet can you recommend?
- For our family skiing holiday we are looking for a chalet that is located close to other facilities, which chalet can you recommend?
- How do I book Meribel & Three Valleys lift passes & hire equipment?
- Which ski schools do you recommend?
- Does Ski Cuisine provide a childcare service?
- We would like to arrange a birthday celebration, can you help with this?
- What time will the children have their early evening meal?
- What meals are served in the chalet and what drinks are provided?
- Some of our group have special dietary requirements - can you cater for these?
- Where do the chalet staff live?
- What happens on the chalet staff’s day off?
- Is there TV/DVD/satellite and TV/WIFI/ Telephone?
- Can you help us arrange a massage and/or beauty treatment during our stay?
- How do we book a Ski Cuisine chalet?
1) What’s the best way to get to the chalets? When staying with Ski Cuisine you will need to make your own travel arrangements. We can however recommend various airlines, train & coach companies & hire car services. To find your way around Meribel view our local map. For more details get in contact with us.
2) What time can we arrive at the chalet and what time must we vacate? You will be able to arrive from 10am onwards and rooms will be available from 4pm on your arrival date. If you are arriving earlier we can look after your luggage until you can move into your chalet. Just let us know in advance. You will need to vacate your room by 10am on your final day. It is possible that incoming and outgoing guests may overlap for part of the day, in order for us to offer the most flexible service to our guests.
3) We are looking for a chalet close to the piste, which chalet can you recommend? We have four catered chalets which are ideal for the keen skier or snowboarder. Chalets Pasarale, Cecilia, Sorbier & Veronica are all situated at the edge of the pistes, so you are in the perfect location!
4) For our family skiing holiday we are looking for a chalet in Meribel that is located close to other facilities, which chalet can you recommend? Chalet Pasarale is close to the ski school meeting points, swimming pool, ice rink, shops & restaurants. Alternatively, chalet Bruyere is great for families, located in the Le Raffort village with a courtesy minibus service on hand all day and the Olympic lift just one minute away.
5) How do I book Meribel & Three Valleys lift passes & hire equipment? You can pre-order your Meribel & Three Valleys lift pass through Ski Cuisine, which will be delivered to your chalet. Our guests can also receive discounts on ski equipment rental when prebooked through our web site.
6) Which ski schools do you recommend? Parallel Lines Ski School in Meribel offers advice and lessons to all ages and has English speaking staff. Ski school meeting points are also located close to some of our chalets.
7) Does Ski Cuisine provide a childcare service? Ski Cuisine employ experienced nannies who hold first aid qualifications. They are professional and creative and your children can look forward to activities indoors and out, such as snowman building, sledging, crafts and storytelling.
8) We would like to arrange a birthday celebration, can you help with this? We are happy to bake a cake, arrange for some special wines or champagne or book a restaurant for you. For the children we can even arrange birthday tea parties.
10) What meals are served in the chalet and what drinks are provided? Delicious meals are prepared daily by our experienced chefs and served to you with complementary wines. View our daily service and sample menu. Beers, house wines and soft drinks are available in unlimited supply and welcome drinks will also be prepared for your first evening.
12) Where do the chalet staff live? Chalet staff have their own separate accommodation, giving our guests their privacy. Your hosts will provide house keeping, hosting and prepare and serve meals and drinks for you in your chalet.
13) What happens on the chalet staff’s day off? Your chalet staff will provide a housekeeping and hosting service every day, except for on their one full day off. On that day, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea will be left for you to help yourselves. Our resort staff will also be on hand to tidy away breakfast and lay out afternoon tea. Meribel has a wide selection of restaurants which our chalet staff will be happy to recommend and book for you for that evening.
15) Can you help us arrange a massage and/or beauty treatment during our stay? Our staff can recommend qualified local therapists who will visit your chalet if you would prefer to be pampered in the comfort of your own room. A lovely range of bath & shower gel, soap, shampoo and body lotion is supplied and all bedrooms have hair dryers. Bath robes are supplied (except in Les Etoiles)
16) How do we book a Ski Cuisine chalet? If you have found a chalet that suits you then contact us at any time and we’ll be happy to provide you with more information or download our booking form now. Download Booking Form Booking Terms.