10How to Book?
A tranquil location just minutes away from Meribel centre
If you are looking for a traditional chalet close to the slopes, as well as wanting to be near to the village centre then chalet Sorbier is ideally located. Situated on a peaceful pathway in amongst the pine trees you will be able to enjoy a tranquil location for your winter holiday but have great access to the town which is just across the piste.
You can enjoy the comforts of your traditional and cosy sitting room, in front of the huge open fire or relax after a day on the slopes in the steaming hot tub. In addition Chalet Sorbier has a large terrace and is the perfect place to admire the wonderful views across the Meribel valley and Mont Vallon.
We will assist you with your luggage when you arrive and depart, as access for vehicles is restricted in the winter due to its location across the piste. Public parking is available a short distance away, in Meribel centre.
|2014/15||Dec 13||Dec 20||Dec 27||Jan 03||Jan 10||Jan 17||Jan 24||Jan 31||Feb 07|
|2014/15||Feb 14||Feb 21||Feb 28||Mar 07||Mar 14||Mar 21||Mar 28||Apr 04||Apr 11|
At a glance:
- 2 twin/double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (1 with 3rd bed)
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 small double bedroom with en-suite shower room (ideal as single occupancy)
- Hot tub & Sun terrace
- Large open fireplace
- WiFi, Satellite TV & DVD, Ipod docking station
- Ski locker & heated boot drier