How to Book
- So that we can give you the best advice on which chalet may suit your requirements please contact Allison or Anne on 01702 589543 or you can email us on email@example.com.
- You may take an option on a particular chalet for 48 hours whilst you consult other members of your party.
- To complete your booking, we request you complete the online booking form and make a deposit payment.
- Payment of the deposit should be made by the party leader. The deposit required is £3,500 if booking the entire chalet or £350 per person if booking individual rooms. Please contact us if other group members wish to pay individually.
- No booking exists until you have paid the deposit and we have confirmed your booking with you. We will send you an invoice to confirm the booking.
- The balance is due for payment 10 weeks prior to departure. Should you book within 10 weeks of departure the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
- Once the balance has been paid you will be sent a confirmation pack, with chalet information details and directions, how to book lift passes and equipment hire.
- Payments must be made by the party leader. Deposit payments are accepted by BACS (bank transfer), debit or credit card. Balance payments must be paid by BACS.
Please complete all fields