How to Book
- So that we can give you the best advice on which chalet may suit your requirements please contact our office on 01702 589543 or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may take an option on a particular chalet for 48 hours whilst you consult other members of your party.
- To complete your booking, we request you complete the online booking form and make a deposit payment.
- Payment of the deposit should be made by the party leader. The deposit required is £2,000.00 when booking the entire chalet.
- No booking exists until you have paid the deposit and we have confirmed your booking with you. We will send you an invoice to confirm the booking.
- The balance is due for payment 8 weeks prior to departure. Should you book within 8 weeks of departure the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
- Once the balance has been paid you will be sent a confirmation pack, with chalet information details and directions, how to book lift passes and equipment hire.
- Payments must be made by the party leader. Deposit payments are accepted by BACS (bank transfer), debit or credit card. Balance payments must be paid by BACS.