How to Book
- So that we can give you the best advice on which chalet may suit your requirements please contact Allison or Anne on 01702 589543 or you can email us on email@example.com.
- You may take an option on a particular chalet for 48 hours whilst you consult other members of your party.
- To complete your booking, we request you complete the online booking form and make a deposit payment.
- Payment of the deposit should be made by the party leader. The deposit required is £3,500 if booking the entire chalet or £350 per person if booking individual rooms. Please contact us if other group members wish to pay individually. N.B- See below re current deposit requirements.
- No booking exists until you have paid the deposit and we have confirmed your booking with you. We will send you an invoice to confirm the booking.
- The balance is due for payment 10 weeks prior to departure. Should you book within 10 weeks of departure the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
- Once the balance has been paid you will be sent a confirmation pack, with chalet information details and directions, how to book lift passes and equipment hire.
- Payments must be made by the party leader. Deposit payments are accepted by BACS (bank transfer), debit or credit card. Balance payments must be paid by BACS.
* In view of the current COVID- 19 situation we are offering a more relaxed deposit payment schedule, please contact us to discuss this in more detail.